Welcome!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to The Bigger Picture

Hey, everyone! So, I finally decided to start a blog. I've always got a lot on my mind and I hate posting a ton of stuff on facebook and forcing it down peoples throat. So today, the inspiration hit me to burrow into my own little corner of the interwebz and speak my piece here for those who wish to listen. I decided to call my blog "The Bigger Picture" because that's what I find my self reflecting back to in almost every aspect of life. My writings and postings on here will be my interpretation of the world as it relates to the bigger picture of everything. I hope to share my thoughts, writings, poetry, and insight as well and share content from other creative and inspiring writers, poets, musicians, and generally kick ass human beings. My aim is to enlighten, inspire, and at the very least, entertain! At this point even I have no idea what to expect so sit back and enjoy the show!!

Thanks!!

John Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment